Live from Barbados

I'll bet most of my readers (Hi Bob!) didn't even know
that they drill oil wells in Barbados, but apparently they
do, 'cause I'm down here at work blogging about 150' away
from the beach at the Bean n Bagle internet cafe.

Of course once I'm at work on the rig I could just as well
be in west texas on an oil rig, thus proving that wherever
you go, there you are. Of course the clients here are probably
the nicest in the world, and it's unusual to be in such a nice
place at work. Typically I'm in someplace like Oklahome
in december, having to take a dump in a portalet when its 25
degrees outside....shivering like a dog passing a peach pit
while passing a peach pit.

Anyway, pictures soon, beautiful, sunset, water, Banks
beer...yada yada.

Comments

Heather said…
What a beautiful place to work! Enjoy it when you are not on the rig!

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again