Joke

Since I'm bored and offshore, I've been reading the jokes on orsm.net,
(not work safe) my favorite one is:

This JellyBean walks into a bar and gets talking to a
Smartie. After a few beers the Smartie says "Ere, do
you fancy going to that new club in town?" JellyBean
says "No mate, I'm a soft centre, I always end up getting
my head kicked in." So Smartie says "Don't worry about
it, I'm a bit of a hard case, I'll look after you." So JellyBean
says "Fair enough, as long as you'll look after me." and off
they went. After a few more beers in the club, three
Vapour Drops walk in. As soon as he sees them, Smartie
hides under a table, the Vapour Drops take one look at
JellyBean and start kicking him, punching him and generally
having a laugh. After a while they get bored and walked out.
Jelly Bean pulls his battered Jelly Bean body over to the table
and wipes his Jelly Bean blood up and turns to Smartie and says
"I thought you were going to look after me?" "I was!" says
Smartie, "But those Vapour Drops are fucking menthol !!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again