Marine Video

I just tried to find the Marine Hadji girl video on Youtube,
but it's already been taken down. I agree with Mike's take on
the subject over at Cold Fury:


This is a pretty tame little song compared to some of the rap stuff I’ve heard and they all get their panties in knots over it. Funny thing, I haven’t ever heard them get wound up over the fabulous jihadi videos - you know them, dude screaming as some other dude slices off his head, the slicer screaming Allahu Akbar as loud as he can. Nope, some marine making a tasteless (go figure - young men and marines aren’t tasteful - never would have guessed that) video and posting it. And of course this is the worst thing to ever happen.

Again - bite me. This is the most blatant and extreme double-standard existant ever. The US military has to meet a standard (created by the press so they may look as shocked as possible) that King Arthur and every knight of the Round Table, combined - including Ivanhoe and Richard the Lion-Heart - couldn’t meet, while the Islamofascists are given a standard that your average Visigoth would have considered beneath him. And our own media consider it their mission to make sure that this is known and accepted.

Marines: Never say or breathe a bad thing. If they do they most be executed.

Islamofascists: Murder women and children indiscriminately. If they do, we must reach out and understand them.

Bite me, pen-stroker, just bite me.

Again, I couldn't find the video on you-tube, but if it's anywhere
close to the theme from America, World Police then it's probably pretty
offensive. I'm sure I'll love it since I walked around humming "America, Fuck
yeah!" for weeks after seeing AWP.

Here are the lyrics, posted on Michelle Malkin's website
Read her whole story, she does a nice compare and contrast showing
how the writer of Hadji girl is being railroaded because CAIR is
driving the train.
....
Some better videos that I found searching around youtubewere these
by Drewlee:

Marine Music Video

Our Forces

Pretty powerful stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again