The Coalition of the Coulters

Cathy over at Sunday Morning Coffee pointed out I've been
linked as part of cult supporting Ann Coulter. Since I've always
wanted to be part of a cult, this is pretty cool. Whenever they
picked cults in high school, I was always picked last and I
ended up being in what I called cults of one. sigh.

I appreciate the link, but I'm not really an Ann coulter nut,
I like her, she's quick witted and funny, and speaks the truth
without a coating of political correctness. But I've only read
her books for free in Barnes and Noble, I haven't bought one
yet.

That seems to be one problem with the left, is once you say a
position like 'I don't think George Bush is the antichrist', they
come back with "you're a dupe and/or a fool' and label you a "bushie".
I've evolved over 6 years to where I am a bushie now. If it's a
choice between being a bushie or a leftist nutjob, me llamo "Bushie".

So I say that I sort of agree with Ann Coulter, and get labeled as
part of a cult. It's ok. I got a link and now I'm part of something.
I'll wear my Bushie label and Coalition of Coulter badges with pride.

Comments

Anonymous said…
All that remains of the left are the deranged. I really don't why anyone considers their opinion because they are so paranoid. They're too scared to even register to vote. The boogeyman might get them.
Cathy said…
Joe- Thanks for the link and good to know someone friendly is in the Cult of Ann...

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again