Steel Beach blogging

I'm offshore this week, working atop the world's tallest
freestanding structure
, enjoying what might be called Spartan
living conditions, except that a spartan would probably stab
someone with a spear if forced to sleep in bunks three high.

.


Luckily, offshore I'm away from the news so I can't be too pissed
off about Newsweek printing lies and traitorous trash. I feel good
about the fact that I've hated Newsweek for a long time, since
as a teenager I sent in a card for 4 free issues of Newsweek.
When I tried to cancel the subscription I got a bill instead.
I ended up paying for a subscription that I didn't want and I decided
then, more than 20 years ago that I would never pay money
for an issue of Newsweek again. Bastards. I hope they go down in
flames.

Since I'm offshore I haven't been able to see Star Wars yet. I'll be
the last geek on the planet to see how Vader gets made... oh well,
it'll be there next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again