It's a small world after all

When I was in england last month I stopped off in london
to do the tourist stuff, and I got a couple of pictures at
the Horseguards parade. The picture that I'm in (not shown
here), I tried to take next to the horse without petting the
horse like everyone else was doing. I ended up with a picture
of me and the horse turning to look at me and saying "what's
up with the non-petting" like a giant dog. A giant dog with
a soldier holding a sword on its back.

.

Strangely enough, I noticed over at vodkapundit that he has
pictures of the same guard on post from his visit to london.
(looks like it anyway)

Anyway, here's another picture that I liked, I took it on the
Victory, looking aft from the front of the ship:

.

The ship is in Portsmouth, where I spent a whole day. I think it would
have been better to take a tour from London, I saw one tour advertised
for Portsmouth, Stonehenge and the south which was about as much as
my train fare from Newark to Portsmouth. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again