Playing frogger

Our apartment
is on one side of
a major street
and my office is
on the other side.
Since it's only a few
blocks I tend to
hoof it over there,
which has the downside
of jaywalking through
heavy traffic with
my heavy-assed
dell m70 laptop.

I try to make it across as fast as I can, but I usually end up
stuck on one of 3 medians. The locals make it across effortlessly,
they walk without fear and without seeming to look. I bet
colombians would rock at the game frogger.

I'll probably get squished to the theme song...wawawawawup!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....
Anonymous said…
Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again