Hookers at the point

One of the side effects of the Calgary stampede is
the city is full of drunken horny cowboys. My moderately
priced downtown hotel's parking lot is apparently street-
hooker central. I'm high enough up that I can't see if they
are pretty or ugly, but it looks like there is a rotating
crew of 4 to 6 blondes.

I have no problem with hookering (hookerfication, hookerstitution?)
on any moral grounds, but do their johns have to make so much
noise? Horns and the roar of engines, followed by burning rubber
declares to the world that some young guy got his first bj. I have
to fight the urge to switch to granpa simpson voice "keep it down,
you whippersnappers!"

Being high above them in the hotel, I can watch the activities like
it's a giant sim game, "SimCity, the dark side". Miniature car rolls
up, honks their horn (/shake fist "quiet!" /shake fist off)
negotiations happen, roll around the block, dirty deed, and back
again and goodbye with a hug. Repeat. (the repeat part makes it
fairly disgusting) It's better than the TV here, no hbo at all, so I'm
stuck watching the canadian discovery (all global warming, all the time)
channel, or the pimps and hos down below.

Comments

Sharon said…
That's a colorful view.
Sharon said…
p.s. I like the Sim City analogy
Sharon said…
Just what you wanted, huh Joe? As if hearing the johns and the hookers down on the street corner weren't enough.

Got to love those ultra-thoughtful spammers.
Joe said…
spooky eh? Next time I'll post on the lottery winning numbers, or where is Jimmy hoffa buried. maybe a spammer will answer.

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again