delinking

I tend to click on acidman's site just as a habit.
Two or three times a day is what I used to read there
music, girls with red toe nail polish, the crazy psycho
cunt were all topics for my daily read.

Godspeed acidman!

It's going to be a very meloncholy blogosphere, if all the dozens
of links that we read on a daily basis ever start to die off. i'm
bummed and it was just acidmand's turn. I've got a few dozen
links, and another 100 or so IE bookmarks for blogs that I
read at least weekly...what'll we do when everyone is connected
and people die or have problems. I think in a normal agricultural
life people only knew 20 or 30 people. I wonder if we're meeting
more now, or less.

How will this look in 2o years? different I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again