Travel Blogging


I'm in a hotel
in Ciudad del carmen,
Mexico, today,
tomorrow and
maybe next week too.
All I've seen
of the town is the office and
the hotel, but it looks like
other tropical south american cities.
Just with more street flooding
than usual.
(photo is of Carmen during landing
at the airport)

Unfortunately I didn't win the lottery last night so I
had to come down here for some presentations that
I have to give in spanish, I guess it could be worse
I could be required to do the presentation in my
underware. (the presentation went ok, I felt so
nervous I wanted to projectile vomit onto the
conference table, but luckily the feeling passed.)

Updated on Sunday:
Now I'm in Villa Hermosa, which is nicer. The hotel
Camino Real is nice, with a superduper breakfast buffet.
Only the Sofitel Santa Clara in Cartagena has a better one.

I've got a fairly intractable problem though, I'm supposed
to be here on tuesday, also in barbados for the next week,
also in Denver on Wednesday and Thursday. So the quit
or get fired index is screaming towards red. Oh well,
come on Powerball!

Comments

Anonymous said…
And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?
Anonymous said…
Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again