100 words again

I just posted again at "100 words or Less Nessman" in
the comments section. What's interesting to me about
writing short fiction like that is the hard part is to stop
writing.

There is still a flow of words that come out almost
unbidden. I haven't tried to write anything non-
technical for so long I figured that the source of words would have
dried up for lack of use, like in a Willie Nelson song.

It's also kind of neat to edit something to 100 words and still
make the point that was originally made in several hundred
words. Oh well, back to work. Some of my family are coming
to visit for the weekend, I've got to finish cleaning before they
get here. Too bad I don't have one of those scarves that Lucy
always wore when doing housework...stylish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again