Boudreaux the boat builder

When I was in England last month I spent most of my time in
the pubs of Newark, and mostly in the pub in my hotel, because
they would sell me beer after 11pm. I tried to drink guiness one
night and ended up too drunk to tell a joke, but I tried to tell the
pretty bartender a cajun joke, which made her think that not only
was I drunk, but an idiot. Apparently cajun jokes aren't that funny
in a non-understandable drunken accent. Here's one that I think is
pretty freakin funny:

Boudreaux said to Thibideaux, "I got to leave dis piece o' shit town".
and looked really downcast. Thibideaux said "why?" and Boudreaux
answered: "When I built all dem boats on da bayou, did they call me
'Boudreaux da boat builder'? ...No." "When I built
all the houses on da bayou, did they call me 'Boudreaux da house
builder'?...No."

"But when you Fuck one pig...."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again