Throw the bums out

I'd like to post more to this blog, sometimes I think I have a lot to
say about politics, work, life, etc, but when it comes right down
to it, I'm probably too angry about politics to say anything coherent.
It's obvious to me that I'm suffering from Bush Derangement,
Derangement syndrom. I get so angry watching the slanted news,
listening to NPR attack the president, reading what our idiot
congressmen are saying that I can only spit.

I really don't have any solution except to start carrying cd's in
the car again. Listening to the Foo Fighters cd instead of NPR
left me much more relaxed on Friday. Weather Channel instead
of CNN. The dilbert blog instead of Slate.

Oh yea, and I'm going to vote against all the incumbent Senators
and representatives. It's 1992 all over again. Democrats scoring
political points instead of demanding victory....out. Republicans
saying they are working with the democrats, or demanding reports
from the president...out too.

Throw the bums out. Now to figure out which district I'm in and
who I can throw out.

Comments

Heather said…
I've often said we should get rid of everyone in Washington and start all over again. That's the only way this crap will ever end.
Joe said…
thanks Heather, I'm with you.

Bob, if you look at the post below
"I too prefer my ammo dumps insect free" you'll see what I think.

If the iraqis had hollow bombs ready
to fill poison gas, and hidden bunkers filled with "pesticide" that affected exposed people like nerve agent, then they had wmd.

the reason no wmd's were found was the searchers had a political motivation not to find them.

Anyway, saddam was the wmd. Once the sanctions had ended he would have done what he wanted to do.

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again