Saturday, November 12, 2005

Snowy Morning


Here's a picture from
yesterday as the snow
fell. It was only about an
inch of snow, but as I
walked to the clients office
yesterday, I felt like it
was a blizzard.
It might be cold as heck
here in achorage, and not
very sunny during the day,
but they do have some
pretty good seafood here.


I had King Crab legs last night at a place called
Sullivan's. We had to wait about 3 hours for a table
so I joined the rest of the people in drinking knockouts,
which is just vodka that has been marinating in a big jar
with fresh pineapple. Then with dinner I switched to
Grey Goose vodka over ice.

Needless to say, my head feels like a gypsy family has
been sleeping in it. Apparently if I had just stuck with
Grey Goose I couldn't possibly get
a hangover since it is so refined/expensive.

Today the sun is out but the days are getting noticeably shorter
about 10 minutes per day. Sunrise at around 8 am, sunset at
4:30 and it pretty much looks like 4 in the afternoon all day long.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Your posts were interesting reading. I
have a deer hunting equipment site. You can find everything about deer hunting equipment as well as info hunting rifles, scopes, bows, feeders, stands and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think.
Rod

11:43 AM  
Anonymous mostly cajun said...

You know, I'm actually envious. I just recently had to turn down a little trip to Alaska myself to fire up somebody's generator. I got too many local commitments... But I sure would have liked to go...

MC

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home