North to Alaska again

Well I'm back up in Anchorage again. When I'm rich (come on
Powerball) this will definitely be the location of a summer home.
It's beautiful here in the summer, golfing 20 hours a day, good
seafood. Etc.

Not a winter destination though. I've been here 8 hours this
time and I'm already depressed. The guy I'm working with
just got a call saying he has to go up to the north slope for
the project while I work back here in town.
thankfully they didn't ask me to go, since they would have received
a creative combination of "fuck" and "no".

Or back in reality I would have meekly gone, mumbling darkly under
my breath. By the time I don't work here, I'll only be capable of mumbling
darkly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again