72 Virgins

Steve Martin has a great blurb in the New Yorker called
72 Virgins.
Linked from Instapundit, since I'm so busy lately the
only web surfing I do is check LGF and instapundit to see what's
going on in the world. It's sunday, so I read the Nytimes & times
picayune too, yeah!

Here's the 20's, I hope bin ladin is enjoying his 72 Virginians:

Virgin No. 21: I hope you’re not going to sleep with me and then go sleep with seventy-one others.

Virgin No. 22: Do you mind if we listen to Mannheim Steamroller?

Virgin No. 23: Are you O.K. with the dog on the bed?

Virgin No. 24: Would you mind saying, “Could I see you in my office, Miss Witherspoon?”?

Virgin No. 25: Ride me! Ride me, Lucky Buck!

Virgin No. 26: You like your vanilla hot?

Virgin No. 27: Does Ookums like Snookums?

Virgin No. 28: It’s so romantic here, dead.

Virgin No. 29: Well, I’m a virgin, but my hand isn’t.

Virgin No. 30: You are in?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again