The Pres speaks too soon

I didn't get to see the speech, but I read it on instapundit, and
he linked to it on video here. I liked it, it agrees fairly well with
what I'd like to see and in a more rational world it might even
pass congress.

I think it's too soon though, he should have waited until after
the mexican presidential elections in two months. Now the
radical presidential candidate will be able to cherry pick items
from the speech to demand mexican immigrant rights, and
get votes.

It's also too soon because I'm still in Mexico, he could have waited
two days until I'm safely across the rio grande to give this speech.
I'm sure the spit content of my food will spiral out of control in
the next 48 hours. Oh well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Anonymous said…
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again