the apprentice? (no spoilers)

I'm watching the apprentice, and I think this version is a lot worse than the first two years.
These people don't look like they've ever worked, much less been a group of
super-successful lawyer-business Trump clones. Yeah, I know the high
school graduates aren't lawyer Trump clones, but they couldn't be business Trump clones either.

I thought that in the first two seasons some of the characters appeared pretty competent, sometimes they just played the game, letting the project leaders do all the work and take the blame. These two groups don't look like they could manage their way out of a paper bag.

best conversation:

girl1:"You can't talk to me that way!
girl2:"*^&$%*(*!!!!..... How 'bout if I talk to you that way?!"

Danny's web site: http://www.kastner.com/
(Leisure suit dude. Who says he's in marketing, but I bet he's a spam king based on the marketing he did in the first episode. Marketing. Right.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again