Boudreaux joke

Mostly Cajun occasionally posts Boudreaux &
Thibodeaux jokes, which are a strictly south louisiana
type of humor, and they're really only funny if you tell
the jokes with a cajun accent. Think Justin Wilson's
accent, not Emeril Lagasse.

It's amazing how many B&T jokes there are, I've sat around
offshore and swapped jokes for hours while waiting on
the rig to start drilling.

Here's one of my favorites:

Boudreaux is sittin' on his front porch one morning when
Thibodeaux stops by in his boat and yells "hey Boudreaux,
I got me som' dat duck tape and I'm goin' duck huntin',
d'ya wanna go?"

Boudreaux yells back "mais no, you ain't gonna catch no
ducks wit no duck tape, you crazy." So Thibodeaux left,
and stopped by later in the day with a boat full of ducks.

The next day Thibodeaux stops by and yells, "Hey Boudreaux,
I got me some Nutra-sweet, and I'm goin' nutria huntin', do
ya wanna go?" and Boudreaux yelled back, "you crazy, you
ain't gonna catch no nutria wit no nutra-sweet, I ain't goin."
Thibodeaux stopped by later in the day with a boat full of
nutrias he'd trapped.

The next day Thibodeaux stops by Boudreaux's house and yells,
"Hey Boudreaux, I got me some o' dat pussy willow, and I..."
Boudreaux stopped him and yelled "I'll be right there, let me git
my hat".

Comments

Heather said…
I love B&T jokes. That's a funny one:-)

Popular posts from this blog

The other side of Porkbusters, the people who need pork

Haditha slant in the press

Offshore blogging again